Connect Me

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Triangl Swim Suit

Triangl swim suit, also known as bikini. Initially I have doubts when purchasing it because the price is not cheap, including the shipping fee, it cost me a bomb. But once I received the parcel, I’m truly satisfied with the quality. It is neoprene material so it doesn’t see through when it get wet, a big relief for me. The extra bonus is, it comes with a same neoprene bag, where it is very useful for girls. As you all know, girls have lots of things need to bring together even though is just swimming. So big clap for Triangl, such as an awesome combination. Now I can enjoy my sun, beach and holiday!

This is not a sponsor post, is just another great purchase that I would like to share with you all. For more enquiries on details and ways to purchase, you may go to Triangl’s website to find out more. xx LoveGenie




No comments: