Connect Me

Monday, July 8, 2013

Fashion post: Casual but not casual, comfortable and be yourself.

1 week had past and I actually forgotten my blog, blame the hectic working and rushing errand life. So today I'm gonna blog some fashion before it is outdated. Recently, I found that one piece dress is my favourate because it safe my time from choosing tops and bottoms. One piece and the right shoes can fit everywhere and anywhere. 

Here, I'm wearing basic one piece dress from H&M which is grey in colour. Pair it with my favourate casual navy crochet TOMS flat. I love the flowery pattern of this flat, make the whole outfit a bit girlish yet stay casual and comfortable. Yes, I like comfortable outfit. Sometimes I think we should remember, we are the one who wear the cloths but not the cloths wear us. 


Grey basic one piece from H&M
Celine BI-CABAS inspired tote from H&M
Navy crochet basic flat from TOMS



Purely fashion post is a bit dull right, so I add some food behind to make you all hungry, hahahhaa.. *evil

Last week we went to Hui Lau Shan where you can find everywhere in kl, but the one we went is Pavillion branch. They service not bad because after u finish your food, their waitress will ask your feedback about their food for better improvement, thumbs up. 

We order Mango Romance, because Sunnyboy is not a sweet tooth person so only me alone will be eating, we decided to have small portion so I can finish it. Surprisingly, the portion seems normal for us, I think is a good start because the portion is not small yet not big, consist of their 3 best seller. So it was like you won't have to eat too much but you can try out all their best seller, good right? 


Mango Romance, RM12.90


Glutinous rice ball in mango puree with fresh mango cubes


Crystal jeli with mango cubes and mango ice-cream


A mango mochi lightly dusted with desiccated coconut together with slices of mango

I personally prefer all except the mochi one because I think the mochi is quite tasteless when compare with the other two. I asked the waitress, they say may due to the mango because their mango is supplied daily to make sure it is fresh, so different batch of mango may have different level of aroma and sweetness, that's why. But thumbs up again, they do make sure their food is fresh so consumer can get better quality food.

So details is below,
Address: 
Lot 6.43.00, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, 
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur

Contact number:
603-21103313

No comments: