Connect Me

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Ippudo Ramen @ Pavillion


Hi all, I'm here to inform API of Petaling Jaya for now is 128 and I'm gonna die soon. *just kidding But I just bought an air purifier so my home's air is much better, no more smoke smell. 

Anyway, sorry for the late update, today I'm gonna blog about last Saturday dating with Sunnyboy. So I start Ippudo first. After much anticipation, Ippudo Ramen finally opened its door at Pavilion KL early this year. Hailing from the ramen capital, Hakata (Fukuoka) in Kyushu, Japan, IPPUDO  has a strong international foothold as seen in Singapore, Seoul, Shanghai, Sydney, Hong Kong, Taipei & New York. Actually I have been to Ippudo for a few times since the opening but I think I shall do a much proper one.


We saw there was a monthly special (if i'm not wrong), so we decided to give it a try.


Tori Ishiyaki
Means Chicken in Hot Stone
It comes with plenty of spring onion underneath and a special sauce which they will help you to pour into it. 
It is some sort like japanese soy sauce with some pepper and chili flake.
Gently mix the sauce and the chicken cutlet, you will hear food frying sound, it is kind of appetizing.
The chicken is very tender, spring onion balance out the salty taste, overall it is good. 
It worth to give it a try since it will only available on this month.
RM 15


Shiromaru Tamago Ramen
The signature ramen with salted soft-boiled egg.
It served with original tonkotsu broth, belly chasiu, bean sprouts, kikurage (black fungus), and spring onion.
It has subtle and gentle flavours. No doubt, this is the signature. 
RM28


Akamaru Special
It served with salted soft-boiled egg, port belly and seaweed.
It has the same core ingredients but enhanced with special blended miso paste and fragant garlic oil. 
I would like to recommended this to those who like spicy ramen.
RM36

I found myself enjoying the original flavor the most where it has a very signature taste of pork bone in the soup which you can't find in any ramen restaurant around kl. 

Address: 
Ippudo Ramen Lot C4.07.00, 
Connection Level 4, 
Pavilion Jln Bukit Bintang, 55100 
Kuala Lumpur 
GPS: 3.148872, 101.713368 
Tel: 03-2110 6233 
Website: www.ippudo.com.my 
Hours: 11 am to 11 pm 

Lastly, outfit of the day.

Top from French Collection
Pants from Australia 
Flats from TOMS


Fluffy is joining me for the shoot



I think I shall stop here. Haze around KL is getting more and more serious, please drink more water and remember wear mask when you are at outdoor. Take care guys.

No comments: