Connect Me

Monday, February 4, 2013

TWG @ Pavilion

Hi all, finally I’m back to the internet space. I really don’t dare to promise blog more because I’m really lazy and no time to organize my photo. Finally I have some extra time to spend here, updating my little blog. This is an overdue post where Sunnyboy and I went to TWG @ Pavilion to try out their tea and famous breakfast. 


We had our favourate earl grey 



Sunnyboy had his beef tenderloin.
Served with matchstick potatoes and oven-baked tomato crumble and drizzled with a rich sauce infused with Polo Club Tea.
Sunnyboy chosen it to be half done.
Cost us around RM50 to Rm60. I'm not really remember the price already, just estimated.


Mine Egg Benedict
Homemade toasted English muffins topped with two poached farmhouse eggs served with creamy hollandaise sauce and a choice of smoked salmon or turkey ham.
I've chosen turkey ham.
Mine cost me RM20 to Rm30. Something like that. 


We also tired their macaroon with is famously known, all flavor is made from tea. 
Rm4.50 per piece. 
I personally like their black tea and blueberry flavor. Heaven!!!


This is the lemon one. Quite nice also.

Overall it is quite affordable for working people like me but not student like Sunnyboy. So it you really want to try their food, be prepare lots of cash and just a credit card. =D


Lastly, photo of myself to greet you all an advance Gong Xi Fa Chai.
That's all. =)

No comments: