Connect Me

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

In love with Macaroon.

Hi all readers, time really flies!! Now already the end of the October and November coming soon, real soon.   So ya, back to the topic, recently I'm addicted to Macaroon!! I found out that macaroon actually taste nicer than the first time I try it. And recently I actually hunting for nice Macaroon in town, but unfortunately, they nice disappointed to me. =(


This is from Levain's. Their blackberry flavor taste awesome!! Unforgetable!! 
And also their chocolate flavor !! It actually melt!!
The price is RM3.30 for 1 piece. Kind of affortable? =D

LeVain Boulangerie Patisserie is located at:
No. 7 Jalan Delima,55100 Kuala Lumpur.Tel: 03 – 2142 6611Opens daily: 8am - 8pm




This is from tfortytwo @ Empire Shopping Gallery.


Close up. Green tea, Strawberry, Lemon, Blackcurrent, Chocolate. 
These actually a bit disappoint me. Just their green tea still fine for me. The rest is just, hmmm...
Price is RM4 for 1 piece. Slightly expensive than Levain's and not my taste, so I think not worth for me.

T Forty Two just next to Madan Kwan @ Empire Shopping Gallery Subang Jaya. Easy to find place. =))

I still want to try more other's outlet macaroon. I heard Bangsar Village got one bakery shop, their macaroon is awesome, maybe should try their's one day when I'm free to hangout. =DD 

No comments: