Connect Me

Saturday, October 27, 2012

BigBang Alive Galaxy World Tour @ Stadium Merdeka

Hi all, just back home from beer factory, just cleaned myself and think of doss off but gonna blog about this first. I'm so excited, u know why? Because tomorrow I'm going BigBang Alive Galaxy World Tour!!! I has been viewing their encore video on youtube since last few week, this make me more and more excited!! 

27 October 2012, BigBang will be having their world tour concert in Malaysia, Stadium Merdeka. The one and only concert they have in Malaysia, so k-pop liker, a must go event. Some point that make me more excited is...



I can see TOP's famous hat, in real!!


The cuteness and sunshine smile of Daesung!!



The energetic and damn chio G-Dragon!!


The always half naked Taeyang and holding panda Seungri!!




Daesung's wing!! Fly high high high!!


And of course the five tunnel they used to came out with!! 

OMG!! All these make me so excited and I just can't wait for tomorrow!! People who are going, see u there. People who just can't go, I would say I'm so sad for u and maybe see u next time. Maybe u can consider 2NE1?? =DD

No comments: