Connect Me

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Rasa Ria Resort Kota Kinabalu

This is the last post of Sabah, finally I'm done with Sabah and can proceed to Singapore and some food post. So Rasa Ria Resort will be the beautiful ending of Sabah. The reason I choose Rasa Ria Resort as the ending because I really amazed by their beach and facilities, sand is so soft and white, environment is so relax, totally suitable for lazy people, laying on the beach with bikini on and sunglasses, maybe a lovely novel. I'm sure will have 1 night stay in here when next time I'm back to Sabah. 

Rasa Ria Resort was a hotel that link with Shangri La Hotel, so who are overseas and wanted to stay in can contact with Shangri La Hotel. I used to visit there for their flying fox when I was small, because they got a small flying fox which allow kids to play around there. The naughty little one we bring along having so much fun there. 



Some random shoot I took when waiting for the sunset.



Spot the rainbow.




I shall end here with the picture of me and sunnyboy. =)

For more information:
Pantai Dalit Beach, 
Tuaran, Sabah, 
89208, Malaysia
Tel (60 88) 797 888
Fax (60 88) 792 777


No comments: