Connect Me

Monday, August 13, 2012

大茄来海鲜餐厅 Welcome Sea Food Restaurant @ Sabah

Finally I'm back. It takes me some time to sort out the photo from Sabah which is almost 1k+ *faint!! Plus new home's internet sucks so everything upload and download will be drag till to the world end. *doublefaint!! But I finally manage to upload some so let's start the topic.

First thing to do when u reach Sabah is of course, eat! Eat what? Of course is seafood. Anything else u can miss in Sabah but not seafood. So mummy bring us to a famous seafood restaurant to have dinner, 大茄来海鲜餐厅 Welcome Sea Food Restaurant. It really surprises me because the restaurant is almost 15 shoplot long, if I didn't remember wrong. Just imagine one day they will earn how much? XD


Fatty me and Christine

I think there is no need caption for each picture, because u will know what it is when u view the pic right? *lazyme








Contact info:
大茄来海鲜餐厅
Welcome Sea Food Restaurant
Lot 15, Beverly Hills Ind./ Comm. Park
88300 Jln Bundusan, Penampang,
KK, Sabah
Tel: 088-728669
H/P: 016-8194868

After a sinful dinner, we when to have some groceries shopping. The point is not on shopping, is on how cute Christine niece running around the shopping mall. =) Some pictures to show u all.




"What am I going to buy? Hmmm.."


"I want this!! Can I? Can I??" 

No comments: