Connect Me

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Aoba Hokkaido Ramen @ Ion Orchard

Hello, do u guys realized I changed the whole blog including header's picture, background colour and the whole orientation? Surprisingly I only used around 2 hours to done all this including the header's picture, it was like from 0 to 100%. Hope u guys like the changes and do give me some comment about it. Big thanks.

So back to the topic, a big clap for myself, I finally done all the Sabah and left the last one. So decided to jump out a bit, now we are in Singapore!! The next day I reach Singapore, straightly head down to Orchard Road to do some shopping. Of course, we must eat, my cousin bring me to a ramen restaurant in Ion Orchard, AOBA Hokkaido Ramen. It is located next to Superheroes which can easily find, or u can just ask around there I bet u will find the restaurant, no worries. 

That time we reach is around lunch time so we que for a while, but no harm, not those super long que. We still in happy mood. =)



Some decoration of the restaurant,




Black Shoyu Cha Shu Ramen 


Spicy Miso Ramen


White Shoyu Cha Shu Ramen

Overall the soup is quite fantastic but abit filling for me, the ramen is good and my favourate is the Cha Shu. It taste like heaven. I personally think ramen soup taste is quite subjective so whether which restaurant soup nicer, I think it's better to try it urself and decide it which one nicer. I personally think Santouka in Pavillion is nicer and more choice to choose. I think I shall end here. Have a nice day fellows. 



For more information:
Aoba Hokkaido Ramen
2 Orchard Turn
#B3-25 ION Orchard

No comments: