Connect Me

Friday, January 6, 2012

Black lady in Dubai

I'm back. Baby boy's birthday is approaching, but honestly until now I haven't think of to buy any present for him. Just over Christmas and then New Year then busy applying leave for Chinese New Year and who knows his birthday will come so fast, my bad. 


So today gonna continue my Dubai's post, it has been dragging me so long. Hmmm... The Sheikh Zayeh bin Sultan al Nahyan Grand Mosque, don't expect me to remember this freaking long name, I just googled. =D

What special of the mosque? Inside this mosque, it has the world largest floor carpet which purely handmade by 2000+ women for many years, I think is 2 years if I'm not mistaken. Every women which want to enter this mosque have to wear whole black and even cover the hair. 

Some side story: the wind there is so strong so it is so difficult to completely cover ur head with the black cloths, so, that day, my mum was asking me to stand there and take picture, who knows a strong wind came and the black cloth drop, but I didn't bother and continue to take picture. Because I was think maybe just one picture then I will pick it up to cover back my head. Then the guard come and scold us with very rude attitude, asking me to cover back my head and he even want to see the camera so that the picture is deleted. wtf. #random


This is the outside of the mosque, beautiful right?


Me and mummy.


The internal of the mosque, even the ceiling are decorated. 


The world largest floor carpet.

Then the other day, we went to the Burj Al Arab Hotel. This hotel can be consider as the world most expensive hotel, 70k USD per night. O.O" Who want to bring me to stay there one night? Lololol...



Picture spoiled by the random guy at the back. Bla..

I shall end this post with a smiley face. =))

1 comment:

Edith R.Boyd said...

Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your website is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched all over the place and simply could not come across. What a perfect website.
Jet Performax 60-2120 Ready to Wrap Abrasive Strips for Jet & Performax 22-44 Drum Sander 120 Grit(3 wraps in a box)