Connect Me

Friday, December 23, 2011

Future


Hi everybody, tomorrow is christmas eve, how u all going to celebrate ur christmas? For me, I will head back to Penang for meeting my fluffy and gather with awesome family, warming around the fire and talking nonsense is just simply fun. I personally prefer spending time with my family because we hardly meet together. 

Yesterday heard from one friend that has graduated and she got her ideal job. Congrats!! She will be start working and no more a student. Working is just another stage that we should step into and face it, lots of pressure and u just have to bare with it. No matter how, just wish her will have a happy life in her future, good luck. =)

Sometimes I will just simply miss the old time we spend together. Rushing to class when we was late and having simple lunch together. It is just irreplaceable and unforgettable moment in my life. I'm so glad that I meet u all, it is just so awesome and wonderful to have u all as my uni besties. 

Once again, good luck in ur future. With love.

No comments: