Connect Me

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

23112011 ♥♥♥♥


I have a big nose. Hehehehe.. Fyi, I have finish my final and now is holiday. Just come back from a jungle homestay with my coursemate and I'm gonna blog about it soon. Planning to edit some of the video as my next vlog. When to sing K with babes and korean bbq to solve my crave. Cutie babe brought us for Klang food trip. These two days went for 1 Utama and Pavillion for shopping spree. Bought some cloths for Dubai trip and some christmas decoration thingy from Ikea. Everywhere is having Christmas decoration and I'm so exciting for the christmas plan with my boy. Going to Dubai with my mummy for vacation then back for internship in Nestle. I'm so looking forward for the internship and excited for the Dubai trip.

Btw, tomorrow I'm going for Breaking Dawn. I have been waiting for so long since I finished the whole twilight saga series book. Hope it won't disappoint me.

Tons of pictures and videos are waiting me to edit and I'm just so busy having outing with my babes. Stay tune for the vlog and my next blog. Do visit me often. =)

No comments: