Connect Me

Friday, September 23, 2011

Photo edited by Iphone

It has been a while since last time I active in here and facebook. Why? I'm busy with my mid-term test and busy sleeping Hah... Just kidding. It's true that I just finish my mid-term test and I screw up everything. The question is just too board for me this last minute people to focus on. But whatever, it passed and I will forget about it. Back to the happy life, continue my topic, tonight will be monash ball as u all know, I'm attending as well. Still thinking what hair style to do, which make up suit better. 

Above picture taken and edited from iphone apps. Pretty nice actually, just a bit blur.


美图秀秀 + instragram


Instragram only.

Talk to this picture, I miss my silky straight hair. This always happens when I re-dye my hair and I do treatment, then my hair will become so smooth and so straight. This makes me feel like washing always my curl and get back the long and silky hair I used to have when I'm small. 

I think that's all for now, gonna be prepare for lunch and off to Monash ball.
See ya guys. <3

No comments: