Connect Me

Friday, September 30, 2011

The moment in Airasia

I always enjoy the excited moment during my vacation. I bet the most excited moment during vacation is the moment where u are sitting on the airplane, waiting it to depart, until u touch down the land, wohoo... holiday starts!!


@ LCCT flying to Singapore.


Nice weather so we sure will arrive on time. No delay!


Us


My boy is damn excited.


Touching down soon.... 


Learning to fill in the card so that we can enter Singapore kastam.

Just a few pictures I forget in my boy's iphone, nothing much to say, Hah!!

Tomorrow my parent is coming to KL to meet me, they purposely come for my birthday celebration. Wonder where to have dinner? What should I wear? 

Gonna off soon. Tomorrow gonna be a long day. Goodnight everyone.

Lastly, please support my page. 
Thanks with 

No comments: