Connect Me

Friday, August 12, 2011

16082011 ♥ ♥

I'm lazy I'm lazy I'm lazy!! I'm a lazy worm I'm a lazy pig I'm a lazy lazy lazy blogger. Hahaha..

I think I'm going crazy soon. Still got one assignment waiting for me and this post has been dragging like 2 days?? Oh my goddness, but I'm here no matter how, must earn more more money then I can buy a lot stuff. *dreaming again =___=''

Last weekend bought mochi from pavillion tokyo street. Totally can't resist the mango yogurt and black chocolate flavour, although I hate mango but this really nice. Gonna blog in the next post perhaps.

I was wondering yesterday 15.8.2011 is what day, except the Dato Lee Chong Wei loss the game and it's the "mang-est" day of ghost month, I can't really think of any special day for yesterday, do u guys know that? Cause yesterday night sunway pyramid was have around 3 mins firework, while all this is shooted by my camera in video, cause my boy is playing with the camera stand before that so all my camera stuff is stand by near to the window, how lucky we are? :D Gonna do some video too.

I think that's all for now, just some short update and preview for the later post. Stay tune guys. =)

No comments: