Connect Me

Friday, July 1, 2011

Delicious @ 1U

Finally I'm back. Few more days then I will fly back to my hometown Sabah to meet my mama and papa, YAY!! Gonna finish blog about KL post and turn into Penang's post. I'd try my best in all those shooting, phew, resize and all sort of editing, all these makes me feel tired to switch on my lappy every morning. Now I know how the feeling in future if working in front of monitor all day long, can I don't work and enjoy then the money will drop from the sky? Can I?? *with watery eyes. *slap me please. XD

Back to the topic, the day I finish my final exam, means holiday comes, big YAY YAY!! Firstly we went to catch up some movie in 1U, Super 8. Firstly I thought it was a horror movie but end up is all about alien, luckily is not terrifying, phew... Secondly promised to bring my boy to Delicious so here we go for dinner.


Boy, which girl u looking at?


Mine Mama's Beef Bolognese Spaghettini.

Boy's Aglio Olio Spaghettini

My boy claim that the portion of his Aglio Olio Spaghettini is too small. After dinner, he keep on shouting "I'm still hungry, I'm still hungry!!!" What to do, buy some ramly burger and fill ur stomach then. XD

Can I end like this? Ok, I'm serious. I'm gonna end like this. X)

STFO and stay away from me, I mean it. *for mosquito

No comments: