Connect Me

Monday, June 6, 2011

Delicious @ Strait Quay

Yes, back from revision. Just squeezed some time for here, hope readers enjoy this. I think most people know Delicious as it is famous in KL and now you can get in Penang, Strait Quay!!! I managed to spend some time at there with my family, can I say is a family gathering dinner? XD
All I want to say is Delicious served good and nice food, service that bad but just a bit too noisy to having meal inside, recommended to enjoy ur meal outside the restaurant, while feeling the sea breeze while having a nice meal. x)

Firstly of course is me!! =)


As usual, the docks u can find in Strait Quay, I wondering why because that day is fully parked by all type of awesome small ship cruise.

Guys remember this look and spot it in Strait Quay, highly recommended!!!

Random one.

Foods now!!

Green Curry Chicken

Marsala Lambshank

Homemade Pesto Spaghettini

Duck Confit

This one highly recommended!! Wild Mushroom Soup with garlic bread!!

Can I end this post like that?
I guess I have to. Till then. =)

No comments: