Connect Me

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

♥ 02062011 ♥

Hello world. Just finish today's target so I'm free, at least for tonight.

Today is the first day of June, all I can say is this is my final-exam-month. I'm stressed out. Who can rescue me from this hell? My mum just now even called me asking whether I going to watch movie today, if and only my brain shock circuit or my boy eat something make him gone mad, or else we won't step into cinema until our final end, for sure!!

In other word means, I'm not going to have any outing until my final ends. Sad max. Means my blog gona be full words instead of nice pictures. But I promise I will try my best to make it alive, maybe will blog about my cosmetics or maybe make up tutorial to satisfy ya all.

So I think thats all for now. Gona off to ramly burger for supper.
Stay tune =)

No comments: