Connect Me

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Strait Quay

Here comes the long queued post and here you go, the Strait Quay. I think few people will know this shopping mall because it is silently and mysteriously opened. Haha..

So after I came back from Sabah, finally I got a chance to pay a visit there. It is full off cny's atmosphere there.

With British-style decoration combining with cny's lantern comes out an awesome feels.

A lighthouse is build surrounding with the man-made pool. Starbuck and all sort of coffee house is beside the sidewalk. It feels good by ordering a double shot espresso and sitting alone there reading your favourate magazine. Crap too much. =)

Ok, camera time. When everyone reach there will start to act emo because of the environment is so artistic.

#1

#2

#3

And the two little fella start shouting, shoot me shoot me!!!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5
Even an artistic road signs is a cannot-miss-out picture.

Special one.

#snow one

#the love one

Random one.
#me checked

#xin checked

The last one. With my boy.

For more exact location and information about it, check out their official website, Strait Quay. Facebook available too, Strait Quay.

No comments: