Connect Me

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 1 of CNY

The pictures below are taken by my white bb, so all are a bit blurry, please be considerate.
Back to topic.

Start from the midnight of day 1, my mum and aunt will start cooking tomorrow morning's vegetarian food.

The sauce must in red colour means ANG in hokkien.

Blur. Just simply upload because I love the effect. =))

Top - Topshop
Pant - Cotton On
Bag - Zara
Necklace - Dior

Basically, I didn't go anywhere in the first day of cny. Quite bored at home. Only until night I visit my biii and hang in his house a while then back home, sleep. Boring right? -___-

Lastly, this is the loved one. Wherever until cny, this fella is the most cute one. Because she is scared by the fireworks' sound so she will stick to whoever in around her. =)

No comments: