Connect Me

Thursday, December 16, 2010

16122010.

Just here to blog that I've reach Sabah safety yesterday night. Luckily I have my Ipad so that I can listen new song and play nice game.

Introduce you all my top favourate now. Anthony, 倪安东. A mixed blood taiwanese guy who can sing well in emo songs, woots. He surely is in my top list now.



Sorry That I Loved You. A must listen. Please click on it, I'm sure you will like it.



My most played song. My itunes shows I played almost 100 times. Haha =)



One of the emo song he sing. *clap hand please.

The book accompany me yesterday. Thanks to the author, he make me understand that we should appreciate the happiness in our life, even though it is small but it's more than enough. Think positively then life will go better.

Done. ♥
I miss my bii so much.

No comments: