Connect Me

Monday, January 25, 2010

Some random

Here is the fact:
  • I just don't understand why there is some people likes to open blog but suddenly lock their blog as private.
  • I just don't understand why as a blogger but can't write the thing u want in your own blog.
  • I just don't understand why there is spammer all around the famous blogger blog.
  • I just don't understand why spammer can't just keep quite and don't act like jealousy then keep on spamming people's chat box.
  • I just don't understand why the people i try my best to keep a distance but they will just appear in our society circle.
  • I just don't understand why there is some people likes to open multiple facebook account but don't log in even once for year.
  • I just don't understand why there is so many ants in my room.
  • I just don't understand why there is so people can cam whore them self and produce nice pic in the car.
  • I just don't understand why there is so many DSLR user around me but not me.
  • I just don't understand why KL people likes to visit sunway pyramid even though they know sunway pyramid every weekend will traffic jam like hell.
  • I just don't understand why everyday i plan to study but i surely can't do any of it.
  • I just can't understand why there is so many stupid and idiot people around me.
Don't try to say me jealous other people or whatsoever...
It is just some random thoughts.

No comments: