Connect Me

Thursday, February 26, 2009

NOPIC

Sorry guys. My hostel's internet is really sucks. So now is in a NOPIC situation. Too bad.

Anyway, my new university life in MONASH is very NEW for me indeed. Time table is set by ourself, start from monday i will walking to school everyday, having lunch and dinner in sunway pyramid or hostel cafeteria, everyday seem like wasted a lot money in buying food, i got my student ID, i'm done with my enrolment, pay 30k for a year payment, what else?

Yes, i want to introduce my new school's library. It is so big so modern and so nice. Totally a place for student to study and find reference book. Provided a printing services and photostat services by just adding the money into our student ID card. I like the environment in the library. So nice. =)

Infact I'm a lucky person, my meet a very nice roommate and housemate. We shared our food together and talking till the midnight sometimes. My aparment is near to ccy's condo too, so sometimes i and pheychien will walk to ccy there to have dinner. Still remember that day we talking non-sense topic at ccy's condo, hahahaha, so funny.

The food here is not bad lar. Just the internet. Urghh~ sometimes i really want to kill the hostel internet server. One thing i not really satisfied is the traffic here, the KL people ar, drive like stupid fellow, sometimes very TULAN. They like don't know where they want to go and will suddenly cut into our line.

Another thing is my hostel got a software that can connect all the resident. By using that software we can share our downloaded movie together. So, now i download a movie only need 5 minutes. Wow~ Very fast right.. =))

So end of this post. Still want to emphasize, NOPIC. Sorry. =(

2 comments:

神秘 said...

TULAN...
hey,dear don wan say so harsh word la...
haha...
will ruined your image o....
^^

vvc said...

darling darling darling...
all the best o...
i oso hv to walk alot ar...
shoes oso gona spoil d @@
+u+u ar...
all the best for u n shu hong...^^